Thursday, May 01, 2008

May 1

Wow May already! Time sure flies fast. So many great things happened and one of them is a friend of mine lent me a book on Feng Shui. I'm so glad she did it has changed my life. I'm starting to change things in my home and life. I'm starting to find myself and what I want. I have taken some steps to reach out to some people that I know I need in my life. I have truly missed them. Things happened that we drifted apart and stupid things had gotten in the way. Now I'm taking steps to forgive. I may not forget but I know that I've become bitter to so many things that I stopped growing. So now it's time to let go it only has made me a loner. Not anymore I want to think positive for today at least! lol All this makes so much sense to me but may not to you.

But what I'm getting at is get yourself a book on Feng Shui and you will understand. Also my grandson is 8 months today!! I just adore that little guy. He was the start of my changing for the better and the rest seems to slowly fall in the place. I'm starting to start to smell the flowers as they say since I work in a greenhouse! lol Anyways sending much love and hugs your way

Cherlee

No comments: