Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Bruce!

You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.

Author Unknown


Today would of been Bruce's 45th Birthday! Mel's having such a hard time but she's getting through. I told her it's ok to say Happy Birthday to him even if he's not on this earth. He's still with us everyday but in a different form now. I remember him saying when I was with him if he ever died he probably wouldn't be missed. If he'd only knew how much he is missed! But maybe he does?!

Anyways thanks for listening! Sending love and hugs all your way.

~Cherlee~

2 comments:

Ol' Lady said...

It's been a while since I stopped in. Hope all is well with everyone and that Christmas & New Years was good for you :)
Take care

Bleeding Heart said...

It is hard and will always be hard. I wish you and your family well. I am back at Coming out of the Dark blog.

Thinking of you :)