Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In the New Year it starts again!

Well I'm really worn down now. Mel, Al and I have been moping up water in my basement that didn't leak until those nasty ass contractor work on my basement. The water smell like sewer! I have a bathroom downstairs but it has a leak and you can't get to the pipes because they closed everything in and the hole they made in my basement wall the asses were supposedly fixed last year is leaking all over the basement. I called NB Housing to see if they can help and the contractor refuses to come here. He got the same responds I got. So now Mel's room is in shambles and most of my carpets are ruined had to be throw out for the forth time. And I have a wash machine I can't use because it cause a water leak and we can't see where it's coming from. Mel's carpet is cut in half because it was that part was totally ruin. I feel really broken I have been fighting since 2005. How do contractors get away with not fixing the problems they caused. He said my place cost him to much money he losted. Understand but is it my fault No it's his workers. I do have pics but will post later.


He's sitting in a beautiful home he build while working on my place. His worker didn't come to my place half the time because they were working on his home. Loser! No I'm the loser for trusting him I guess. Now we have to take more money to get this problem fixed and will everything that's going on I say what money! Well I'm don't feel like writing anymore. Talk to you all soon. Hope your lives are going better! I wanted to keep this upbeat but I really feel broken. DON'T EVER HIRE BOWSER CONSTRUCTION IN SACKVILLE NB!

Sending many hugs and love your way
Cherlee

No comments: